Wednesday, December 5, 2007

TAKE THAT, YOU LOSER!

Taken from my journal this morning.

I am taunted by the accuser, "Don't you care that the world is lost and dying?" He tries to heap shame on me.

Honestly, even though I care, or at least I want to care, I do not have the strength to do anything about it right now.

"Do you think God is pleased with your defeatist attitude? Hmmm?"

Well, actually, His pleasure in me is not dependent on whether I can help Him save the world - because even if I was at 100% energy, I still couldn't save the world. That's God's task. And you know what? God cares just as much about saving the lost as He does about healing my soul. It's not like He only has just enough love to get me into His kingdom (although that in itself is amazing already). He continues to care. His love really has no limits.

Pause.

JESUS CHRIST HAS ALREADY WON!

So Satan, you have nothing more to say. I am free from condemnation. God is for me. So there!

Thank You, Jesus. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preach it sister!